Write a 4 page paper in which you:
1. Use the Internet to research and evaluate two (2) commercial HR database systems for your organization. Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of each system and, based on your knowledge of human resources and database systems, propose one (1) package that would fit the needs of your organization. Suggest three (3) specific reasons why you would recommend that system over the other.
2. Suggest three (3) efficiencies that an organization would gain from using a SAAS for its HRIS needs and three (3) inefficiencies from maintaining an MS Access-based database application.
3. Assess the (3) most significant risks associated with combining products from multiple vendors into one (1) HRIS.
4. Predict three (3) unintended consequences of not managing an HR database properly and how you would circumvent those situations from occurring.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze the strategy of the organization, the HR strategy, and HR programs with HRIS.
· Analyze key elements in the design of database HR relationships and evaluate system considerations in the design.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource information systems.
· Write clearly and concisely about human resource information systems using proper writing mechanics.
Are you overwhelmed by an intense schedule and facing difficulties completing this assignment? We at GrandHomework know how to assist students in the most effective and cheap way possible. To be sure of this, place an order and enjoy the best grades that you deserve!Post Homework