LED 5680–Leading Change for Innovation & Alignment
Student Research Paper Assignment (15pts)
The length of the paper is expected to be a minimum of 8 double-spaced pages utilizing APA citation and formatting. Note: The 8 page minimum does not include the expected NSU Assignment Cover Page, Title Page, Table of Contents, Executive Summary and Reference page.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS
Note: The Executive Summary of the paper will be posted on Blackboard for class exchange and in the assignment drop box.
The components of the assignment are:
1. Topic & annotated content outline (includes a statement related to why the topic is meaningful/relevant to you professionally). (Post in the drop box as a separate document)
2. Executive Summary (Post in drop box as a separate document and also on the Discussion Board Exchange)
3. The Research paper (APA style) See expected specific content components to be included below.
Paper Format & Component Areas (in the APA style):
Be sure to use specified component headings in your paper. See underlined.
1. NSU Assignment Cover
2. Cover/Title Page(which should include your name, course and section, date, my name. The title should give your reader a good idea of what your paper is about).
3. Abstract(see APA style manual)
4. Table of Contents
5. Introduction & Thesis (Presents related current issues, trends, conditions, significance, etc. Sets the stage and focus of the paper).
6. For the Body of the Paper: (You identify the headings related to your topic): Use subheadings, to separate different aspects of your paper which support your main idea/thesis presented in the introduction. The body of your paper should provide supporting evidence to support your thesis, in a logical, fully developed manner. Related research, literature etc. should be included. NOTE: For each new topic which supports your overall thesis, provide a topic sentence or two which is, in effect, the thesis for that sub-topic. Your supporting sub-topics should address significance and issues such as: How will this knowledge/understanding benefit the success of the profession/organization, professional etc. What is the major impact of these findings? What are the benefits and if any, disadvantages? Etc.
7. Summary, Discussion, Conclusions, Implications & Recommendations:Your summary and discussion should synthesize and summarize your findings, what you learned (lessons learned) about your chosen topic and the possible impact/implications of your review and findings on executive/senior level leaders, organizations, people, society in general etc. Also, address any issues that may still not be resolved from your perspective and make recommendations for the future as related to your topic.
APA CITATION REFERENCE LINK:
How to Cite Sources: APA Style – Nova Southeastern Universitywww.nova.edu/library/dils/lessons/apa/print.htmCached – SimilarAPA style
Please contact me should you need clarification. I am pleased to speak with you. Do your best on this as it can serve as a writing sample for future professional opportunities.
Are you overwhelmed by an intense schedule and facing difficulties completing this assignment? We at GrandHomework know how to assist students in the most effective and cheap way possible. To be sure of this, place an order and enjoy the best grades that you deserve!Post Homework