Our website address is: https://grandhomework.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your privacy is critically important to us.
· We are thoughtful about the personal data we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services
Information we collect about you
If you visit grandhomework.com, we may automatically collect information about you, for example:
· Technical information
· IP addresses
· Devices you use to visit our website
· Your interaction with the various sections of our website.
Types of Personal Data Collected by Grandhomework.com
i. User’s Country. We collect this information to verify the user and prevent fraudulent use of tutor and clients’ accounts.
ii. User’s mail. The information is used as the main mode of communication
iii. User’s name and surname to verify the user, ensure efficient billing, and prevent fraudulent activities.
iv. State/City/addresses/zip codes for a well-organized billing process
Why do we collect Personal Data?
Grandhomework.com collects information for the some or all of following reasons:
· To provide services to you after you have ordered one of our services through the website;
· To provide information to you about products or services you have purchased from us, or related products or services;
· To provide services to you under contract;
· For legal reasons, for example, if you have entered into a contract with us;
· To provide information to you about our products and services if you have consented to receive it.
Ways of giving information
You may give us information about you with your consent, for example:
· By filling in a form or sending us an e-mail;
· By posting an order at the website;
· Posting reviews and feedbacks at the website;
· Contacting with us through our phone numbers.
This information may be personal, financial, educational, or related to your order.
You may give us information for legal reasons, such as to enter into a contract with us, when you are buying services from us.
Who might we share your information with?
We may disclose your personal information with other parties if you have given us your consent or if we are required to do so by law. We may, for example, share your personal information with the following organizations:
How long will grandhomework.com keep your personal data?
Grandhomework.com will not retain your private data for longer than required.
We will keep your personal information:
· For as long as required by law
· Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it
· Until you request us to stop using it or delete it.
· Until you delete it
We will respect your legal rights to your Personal Data.
· The right to be informed
· The right to access
· The right to rectification
· The right to erasure
· The right to restrict how your data is processed by the website
· The right to data portability whenever you need to obtain and reuse your personal data
· The right to object the processing of your data by the website.
We do not allow anybody under the age of 16 to use our Services or Websites, to the extent that this is prohibited by relevant law. If you discover that someone under the age of 16 has provided us with personal data in an unauthorized manner, please contact us and we will take steps to remove such data.
It is perfectly okay to take care of yourself and your loved ones by letting us do all the work for you.
Click on order to fill out your assignment details and any custom instructions where necessary. It's free to post.
A professional writer that’s experienced in the order subject, is assigned to your order. You only pay once it's completed.
Once your paper is completed, we send it to your email as well as to your account. Leave a review and rating.
The results speak for themselves, see our reviews from TrustPilot.
Excellent communication skills, essay was written so beautifully and ahead of deadline. I would defo use this writer again.
Highly knowledgeable expert, reasonable price. Great at explaining hard concerts! I recommend this expert to others
Essay was well written, well beyond my expectation,the paper was 100% authentic and well written. thanks friend
Still waiting for my grade and cannot say that I am confident that I'll receive 100. Good work, professional and was beat the deadline.
This was the first time ever using this writer and it’s safe to say he did an amazing job on my essay and got an A! Will use her again for sure!
Helped me with bear and bull markets right before my exam! Fast teacher. Would work with Grace again.