reate a topic sentence and a body paragraph that will support your thesis statement. Your paragraph must include paraphrased information and a direct quote. Each of these elements must be incorporated into your paragraph with proper APA in-text citations. In addition, create an APA-formatted reference list for the sources noted in the body of your paragraph. At the end of your paragraph, provide the original text that you are paraphrasing. Share your paragraph and the original text by pasting them into the forum as your initial post by Day 3. Be sure to refer to the Ashford Writing Center (AWC) and this week’s recommended resources for information related to in-text citations and references.
Your initial post must be 200 to 300 words in length,
This second discussion for week two is a great way for us to dive into the draft of our papers.
There are a lot of important elements that need to go into your first post, so here is a checklist for the body paragraph that you will post:
1. Start with a topic sentence. The sentence needs to be an overview of the whole paragraph. It shouldn’t introduce a piece of research; it should summarize the whole purpose of the paragraph.
2. Include a paraphrase of research to support your purpose. Cite it in APA (this requires the author’s last name and year. If there is no author, include the title. If there is no year, use n.d., which stands for no date).
3. Include a direct quote from research to support your purpose. Cite it in APA (this requires the author’s last name, year, and page number. If there is no author, include the title. If there is no year, use n.d., which stands for no date If there is no page number, use the paragraph number and abbreviate it to para.).
4. Include a reference page citation for the source used.
5. Under your body paragraph, include the original research source (the paragraph) that you used for your paraphrase
Recap for citations:
Paraphrases: Author’s last name, year. Example: (Brown, 2013)
Direct quote: Author’s last name, year, page number. Example: (Brown, 2013, p. 6)
Are you overwhelmed by an intense schedule and facing difficulties completing this assignment? We at GrandHomework know how to assist students in the most effective and cheap way possible. To be sure of this, place an order and enjoy the best grades that you deserve!Post Homework