Please see attachments for all information. Project 1 outline is like how he wants this paper to be like.
For the purpose of this Project, you are still the InfoSec Specialist for the Makestuff Company. Consider this project a continuation of the work you performed in Project 1.
With the scenario in mind, thoroughly answer the following questions (in paragraph format, properly citing outside research, where appropriate):
1. What permissions/authorities should you have before you search Mr. Yourprop’s former Company work area, and how would you document that authority?
2. (Looking at the photo of Mr. Yourprop’s work area, provided for Project 2 in the Course Content area) Identify three (3) potential items of digital evidence you see in the photo. For EACH item of digital evidence you identified, explain what potential use that item would be to your investigation (e.g., what type of data that item might hold) AND how you would collect that item as evidence (with emphasis on your care and handling of that item consistent with digital forensic best practices described in your textbook).
3. (Looking at the photo of Mr. Yourprop’s work area, provided for Project 2 in the Course Content area) Identify three (3) potential items of non-digital evidence you see in the photo. For EACH item of non-digital evidence you identified, explain what potential use that item would be to your investigation AND how you would collect that item as evidence.
4. (Looking at the Evidence Custody Document and item photographs, provided for Project 2 in the Course Content area) Read the Evidence Custody Document prepared by one of your co-workers, in which he is attempting to seize the three items pictured in the accompanying photos. Did your co-worker adequately describe each item? What could you add to the descriptions, and for which items (based on what you see in the photos), to make them more complete and serve as an example to your co-worker of what they SHOULD look like?
5. How should the items you collected as evidence be stored in your evidence room. Describe any environmental conditions or concerns for your evidence room (digital evidence can require some unique considerations!), as well any security procedures that should be in place.
Are you overwhelmed by an intense schedule and facing difficulties completing this assignment? We at GrandHomework know how to assist students in the most effective and cheap way possible. To be sure of this, place an order and enjoy the best grades that you deserve!Post Homework