In this assignment, students will work independently to write a short formal report that analyzes a situation and provides recommendations. This course project will satisfy TCOs 4, 6 and 8.
In this assignment, students will analyze two possible career choices of their choosing, and then write a formal analytical report effectively presenting a recommendation to pursue one of the careers. This project has two parts:
· Part one, the Table of Contents and Introductory Section, is due at the end of week 6.
· Part two, the report in its entirety, is due at the end of week 8.
· Students are encouraged to begin work on this project no later than week 5, reading the project directions, reading Chapters 13, 14, and 15, and, if time permits, doing preliminary research.
This assignment is based on you choosing two possible career choices you would recommend to an employee, client or professional contact.
Here’s the situation: You are to choose two possible career choices. Your report should include the following:
· Information and background about your two career choices. Research from at least six credible sources to inform your audience and to support the recommendation(s)
· APA citations for all researched information (in-text parenthetical citations and a reference list at the end of the report)
· Formal report formatting
You will need to conduct outside research and cite your sources using APA citations. Conclude the formal report by making recommendations to your audience. Your report MUST be formatted as a formal report.
Your assignment this week is to write your formal report’s table of contents and introduction, using formal formatting. To complete this assignment, you will need to have a good plan in place for your formal report. I encourage you to use the three-step process we’ve been studying this session. (The formal report is due in its entirety at the end of week 8. In week 6, only the table of contents and introduction are due.)
In week 6, your assignment should include the following:
In week 6, you planned the formal report and wrote the Table of Contents and Introduction. In week 8, you will complete the formal report. (You may need to revise the Table of Contents and Introduction, based on the feedback you receive from your instructor.)
In week 8, your assignment should contain the following:
· Be formatted as a formal report, following the guidelines for formal reports in the text (including the guidelines for headings and subheadings found on pages 435-448);
· Include appropriate prefatory, text, and supplemental parts (The formal report should contain appropriate prefatory, text, and supplemental parts, including the following: a cover and/or title page; a letter of transmittal; a table of contents; the four-part Introductory Section from week 6; appropriately labeled body sections; and appendices, such as the client interview and list of references. Your report does not need to contain all of these parts, but should contain most of them.);
· Fully answer the question of what career would you recommend to an employee, client or professional contact. The word count for the intro, body, and conclusion should be 1250-1750 words);
· Use at least six credible researched sources appropriately and effectively;
· Include proper documentation using APA style (both in-text and end-of-text citations–please check your work using turnitin.com); and
· Be free of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors.
Note: Visual aids are entirely appropriate for this kind of report, but they are not required. If you decide to use visual aids, be certain to adhere to the standards we have studied previously in this course.
Are you overwhelmed by an intense schedule and facing difficulties completing this assignment? We at GrandHomework know how to assist students in the most effective and cheap way possible. To be sure of this, place an order and enjoy the best grades that you deserve!Post Homework