ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY 1
PART A: ANSWER EACH OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN A SHORT PARAGRAPH. EACH ANSWER IS WORTH 20 POINTS.
1. Several organs and tissues are responsible for regulating temperature in your body. Name these structures and explain how they accomplish temperature regulation.
2. Give Examples of the various tissues types that exist in your arm.
3. A 43- year- old woman suffers third degree burns over a large portion of her body. As a result, what physiologic functions would be affected?
PART B: ANSWER EACH OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIOND IN ONE TO THREE SENTENCES. EACH ANSWER IS WORTH 4 POINTS.
1. If you lift your straightened knee, which muscle (or muscle group) is the primary mover, and which is the antagonist?
2. What are two direct consequences of a tumor in the inner ear? Discuss the substructures involved.
3. Describe two vision disorders that cause abnormal eyeball shape.
4. Which type of epithelial membrane surrounds and protects the vital organs in the chest cavity? What are the layers and where they located?
5. A 50- year old male complains of having a bulging area near his groin that ‘’ popped up’’ after carrying a television and sofa up a flight of stairs. What is this person experiencing and what can occur if this situation is not treated?
6. A patient is admitted to the hospital for a brainstem stoke. What does this mean? What will happen with this patient?
7. A 25 year old male patient has sustained a brain injury what has affected the posterior pituitary gland. What health problem(s) is this patient prone to developing?
8. A 21 year old dance injures her ankle. X-rays reveal that there’s no fracture or dislocation, yet her ankle is swollen and tender. What injury does she probably have? What type of tissue is injured?
9. A 62 year old man with difficulty moving his left arm and led has been diagnosed with a subdural hematoma. What is this disorder? And which part of the man’s brain is most likely affected?
10. Outline the pathway in the nervous system responsible for the sensations of touch, heat, and pain.
Are you overwhelmed by an intense schedule and facing difficulties completing this assignment? We at GrandHomework know how to assist students in the most effective and cheap way possible. To be sure of this, place an order and enjoy the best grades that you deserve!Post Homework