Narrative Summary: Please address all of the following issues:
1. Describe your observations and impressions of the client. (Where appropriate, complete a Mini-Mental Health Status Exam of your client).
2. What is your view of the problem?
3. What are the common themes you noticed based on your theory (e.g., types of self-talk, behaviors, emotional states/qualities)?
4. What are the clients barriers to growth and utilizing coping skills and effective life-strategies?
5. What are the strengths/assets (protective factors/signs of resilience)?
6. What is the etiology of the clients present psychological capacity or incapacity?
7. What is your client trying to accomplish by various behaviors?
Client demonstrated the symptom of trauma, sleep problem, social skill, mood management, communication skills, and expression of feelings and needs
History of Presenting Problem: Recently and because of Black Life Matters. Depressed the way American people are treating black people like her.
Changes desired: Leave a good life and equal right
Comment on family circumstances: Not in good terms with mother. Feeling that the mother should defend her during childhood sexual abuse.
Have experienced in the past six months
· Decreased appetite
· Trouble concentrating
· Difficulty sleeping
· Low motivation
· Isolation from others
· Fatigue/low energy
· Low self-esteem
· Depressed mood
· Tearful or crying spells
Are you overwhelmed by an intense schedule and facing difficulties completing this assignment? We at GrandHomework know how to assist students in the most effective and cheap way possible. To be sure of this, place an order and enjoy the best grades that you deserve!Post Homework