1. Explain the role that art, language, and cultural celebrations play in shaping and preserving Native American identities
2. Examine the relationship between the establishment of Indigenous People’s Day and being considered a patriotic Native American towards the United States
3. Describe how a state’s call for a pro-American curriculum impacts a candid and accurate representation of Native Americans in school textbooks
4. Relate at least one Native American proverb to a proverb in your culture
5. Discuss the politics of being a Native American and how they impact their identity.
Are you overwhelmed by an intense schedule and facing difficulties completing this assignment? We at GrandHomework know how to assist students in the most effective and cheap way possible. To be sure of this, place an order and enjoy the best grades that you deserve!Post Homework